Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Making my Money Grow While Attending a Concert!

We just recently attended a concert of one of our favorite  band, as one way of relieving stress from our day job. (◠‿◠)✌

When I came home, I logged on to colfinancial, our online stock broker, and checked my stocks. Guess what, I had gained more than 30% already! 

Ayala Land Inc. and Jollibee Foods Corp. are just two of the companies I prefer to invest my money to. I have chosen them with the help of Truly Rich Club (TRC) of Bro. Bo Sanchez, where I receive stocks update each month. 


I just started investing in the stock market on December 2013. It means, I have gained more than 30% within 15 months! So much higher compared to conventional savings account!

But during those 15 months, you won't always see your gains. There were times that you lose. But in the long run, you probably have your gains. 


P.S. 1 - Do you want to make millions in stock market and retire a happy millionaire? Watch how Bo Sanchez guides many Pinoys in investing in stock market. Click here to learn more  trulyrichclub.com✔✔

PS. 2  Are you going through a storm in your financial situation? Our team, Truly Rich Makers - IMG is conducting a Free Financial Management Seminar and Workshop in Makati.This is a limited slot only. Register now for FREE! :) Click here to register--> Financial Literacy 101

PS. 3 - Do you want to LEARN INTERNET MARKETING? Know How this UnderGrad Dad from QC Made Millions online with his Online Prosperity Training System Working From Home. Learn How He Did It and How YOU Can Too.. Click here to learn more  internet marketing 101✔✔

No comments:

Post a Comment